“All life is an experiment. The more
experiments you make the better.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thank you. >> THIS PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED TO NEW REGISTRATIONS.
But, you can CLICK HERE to get on the list and learn about our upcoming programs.
- The Habit Factor- (PDMs) Personal Development Modules.
Since this is designed as a minimum 3 month course/group/class. (you can cancel anytime) You will receive a new Module Each month you are an active member in the group!
- Access to ONE monthly Group Calls each month
(1 Content/Lesson (like the webinar) + 1 Q&A Group call)
- Access to the THF- Accountability Group Private Community
- A Facebook private group
- A proven process (sharing THF-charts weekly) to accelerate achievement
- Working on another collaborative technology ; )
Interested? Share some info here!
- What are the days/dates for the calls?
- The 2nd Wednesday of each month at 6PM PST.
- What if I can’t make it?
- The Call will be recorded and you’ll be provided online access to a replay at your convenience. similar to the webinar
- How long is the program supposed to be?
- The minimum is for 3 months… but it’s likely many members will desire to stay on well beyond three months.
- What if I have personal questions… is this a replacement for personal coaching?
- This is not a personal coaching program. In fact, I’m creating it so i can better leverage my resources/help serve more people at the same time vs. personal coaching. There are opportunities on the group Q&A Call to ask your questions
- How do you guarantee the refund.
- Your payment is made via PayPal and the refund will be issued via Paypal. If you cancel within 30 days you will be issued a full refund.
- Can I invite my friends to join me or is this just for your invite list?
- You can share this email and link w/ anyone you think this could help. In fact, I hope you do share it ; )
- What if I don’t want to share my THF tracking data?
- It’s encouraged but not a requirement. You do NOT have to.
- What if I want to pay for ALL 3 months upfront? Is there a discount for that?
- Yes! There is a small discount (the price is already very low) it’s about 10% OFF if you want to just PREPAY for the FULL 3 Months.
- I have more/other questions
- send emails to sales (AT) equilibrium-ent.com SUBJECT: “THF-AG“
>>Prior Habit Factor Challenge Winners and stories!<<
NOTE: this is not the same program as the accountability group above.
Our Latest THF Challenge WINNER is official!! Feiz Najmi from Australia!
Check out Feiz’ account of The Habit Factor Challenge and learn about his remarkable and compelling story! Congrats Feiz!!!
>>CLICK HERE<< (note: the underlines and italics were supplied by us for emphasis ; )
Prior Winner, Michael Pope!
His winning essay was a speech he presented to his Toastmaster’s group!
Check out Michael’s Youtube video about the experience: (turn up volume, earphones recommended!)
Join the Fun AND Achieve your goals! You’ll start to develop new habits in the process as well and you might even win $500! Now, that is the ultimate Win/Win… sound good?
What is The Habit Factor® Challenge?
A simple process to use the free or paid app (android or iOS) and track your habits for a minimum of 4 weeks.
Why would I want to track my habits?
If you’ve ever failed to achieve your goals it’s likely because you have not yet developed a consistent behavior to support the goals achievement. The Habit Factor is proven to help people develop new habits and in order to achieve your goals you will need to develop habits that are aligned with that goal! (Note: there is also a free tracking sheet, see “Templates” above).
Where do I SUBMIT my charts?
Every Monday for the following week you will submit your charts weekly to: ” sales (at) equilibrium-ent.com ”
What is the cost to participate?
There is no cost to participate. You can use the FREE version of the app or the free template tracking sheet. By registering, following the rules and regulations and submitting your weekly tracking charts by the deadline you are eligible to win $500 in gift cards!! See further details below.
How many habits do I have to track?
A minimum of 3 and no more than 7. 3 – 5 is the recommended number.
What are the tracking dates?
Tracking Start and End dates are announced for each quarter.
What else do I have to do to qualify to win?
Submit either a short essay (minimum 500 words) or a video-testimonial (minimum 30 seconds) of your experience tracking your habits and following The Habit Factor® methodology. (Note: You may submit both essay and video but only one is a requirement to qualify to win.)
1) Track a minimum of 3 Habits (recommended not to track more than 5)
2) Official Tracking Start Date is unique to each quarterly challenge!
3) Minimum Tracking Period is 4 Weeks
4) Submit either a short essay (minimum 500 words) or a video-testimonial (minimum 30 seconds) of your experience tracking your habits and following The Habit Factor® methodology. (Note: You may submit both essay and video but only one is a requirement to qualify to win.)
5) NO PURCHASE REQUIRED: You can use the Free/LITE version (iOS & Android) offers the ability to track 3 active habits and have 1 active goal
6) Submit Weekly Charts of your tracking!!
Complete Rules and Guidelines will be emailed to participants! Chances to win are subject to number of participants and quality of entries. Past winners are not eligable to win again.
NOTE: Due to Apple regulations, we no longer offer any apple product but we provide gift cards / cash value to purchase whatever you want with the victory cash!!
– Apple is not affiliated with this Challenge nor a sponsor